Health Screener - Incident Tracking
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Position Summary
- The screener must be a team player, motivated to help others
and possess the ability to work independently. Screeners offer a
warm and calm welcome to anyone entering our facilities by asking
specific questions related to illness associated with Covid19.
Screeners work closely with Customer Service Representatives to
help patients and visitors navigate appointments, procedures and
visitation. The screeners must be vigilant to prevent patients,
visitors or staff by-passing the screening process.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Education: High school diploma or
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous clinical experience
preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read/write English and communicate clearly with
staff and patients
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focus
- Provide compassionate interaction with hospital guests
- Recognize emergency situations and respond appropriately
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Health Screener - Incident Tracking, Other , portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!