Lift Maintenance Tech l Full-Time Year-Round l Housing Available
Company: Sugarbush Resort
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Lift Maintenance Technician l Full-Time Year-Round l Housing
Please note that this position is based in Warren, VT, and
requires relocation for candidates that do not reside within
RESPECT l INTEGRITY l TEAMWORK l SUSTAINABILITY
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of
the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski
school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining
venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you
want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an
unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best season yet by
joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything
Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN
IT FOR YOU?:
Sugarbush Resort is seeking Lift Maintenance Technicians to join
our Mountain Operations team. Lift Maintenance Technicians ensure
the safety and reliability of our lifts by monitoring, maintaining
and repairing lift equipment in accordance with all applicable
rules and regulations. The ideal candidate holds a competent
mechanical/electrical skill set and demonstrates an ability to
positively work as part of a larger team. We are willing to train
the right candidates and have extensive resources available.
- Maintain and repair all lift equipment, ranging from conveyors
to high-speed detachable quads.
- Duties during the winter operating season include regularly
scheduled maintenance, pre-operational, mid-day, weekly, and
monthly inspections as well as responding to lift breakdowns.
- The summer season includes a thorough inspection of all lift
components, tower work, and grip and chair maintenance.
- Work on hydraulic systems, braking systems, rigging, gasoline
and diesel engines up to 900 Hp, as well as low voltage safety
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of mechanical or electrical experience.
- Detachable lift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work under timelines and pressure.
- Must be able and willing to work independently as well as part
of a larger team.
- Adherence to all safety policies and procedures is a must.
- This job requires the ability to climb and work at substantial
heights and in all kinds of weather.
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to 100 pounds.
- Valid driver's license necessary.
- Requires working on weekends and holidays.
- Must recognize and adhere to safety concerns and established
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our
top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the
spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended
COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs,
employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks,
due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a
background, MVR, or criminal records check
Keywords: Sugarbush Resort, Portland , Lift Maintenance Tech l Full-Time Year-Round l Housing Available, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!