Implementation Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: January 10, 2022
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded
tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a
global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters
offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows
teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies
worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring
success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and
Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace
of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse,
and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive
salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within,
so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say,
we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment
welcomes and respects all.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play an essential role in
our Professional Services organization. You will be the main point
of contact for our customers during their specialized Smartpal
(chatbot/AI) implementation journey.
Your creativity, grit, adaptability, passion, and can-do attitude
will guide our customers as they integrate their chatbot in the SR
platform/Hiring experience. You will consult in their
transformation and guide them on industry best practices, content
management, and support technical discussions of the
In this role, you will:
- Consult with customers to understand their organization's
current state of talent acquisition, culture, hiring needs, chatbot
goals, candidate experience and existing challenges.
- Lead system configuration sessions to guide customers to
optimal end state designs that align with business outcomes
- Manage the overall project delivery lifecycle against our
structured governance model, keeping project timelines, resources,
milestones, and budgets on track.
- Manage customer expectations and build relationships with key
project stakeholders to serve as a trusted advisor.
- Support a successful transition to the Success team.
- Possess expert knowledge on talent acquisition and chatbot
industry best practices.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within
SmartRecruiters such as Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams
to ensure successful go-live, adoption, and engagement.
- Work with chatbot/AI (SmartPal) team for product enhancements,
customer feedback, and optimization of internal processes
- Holistically align chatbot design with ATS design, and vice
- Previous business consulting experience with talent acquisition
software/HR technology experience is preferred.
- Experience with chatbot/AI technology (design, build, etc.),
especially recruitment chatbots integrated with an ATS
- Knowledge of chatbot foundations, including NLP, intents, and
- Familiar training incoming questions and best practices to
optimize chatbot performance
- Project or program management background
- Experience managing multiple customers
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and the ability to
adapt quickly to change
- Experience with Software as a service (SaaS) and willing to
learn the details of our product and understand technical
- Track record of managing time appropriately, prioritizing, and
being very organized
- Energized by working with and advising customers
- Ability to work remotely
- Exposure to the recruiting or recruiting technology industry is
- 4-year degree (or equivalent specific work experience)
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: SmartRecruiters, Portland , Implementation Specialist (Remote), Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!