Client Support Representative II
Company: Modern Hire
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Modern Hire is the leading SaaS platform for intelligent, more
confident hiring. We help hiring teams quickly and expertly
identify best-fit candidates and automate workflows with advanced
screening, interviewing, and assessment technology. Modern Hire is
the leader in ethical selection science, data-driven insights, and
superior hiring experiences. Nearly half of the Fortune 100 and 700
leading global brands trust Modern Hire for its commitment to
seriously better hiring. Our Client Support team is responsible for
the intake and triage of Modern Hire Platform-related challenges.
We are looking for a Client Support Representative to join our team
and assist candidates and users by removing technical obstacles and
optimizing their Modern Hire experience. The shift for this opening
is Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm CSTDay-to-day you'll:
- Consult with clients or clients' candidates using several
different mediums such as live chat, phone, email, and webcam to
resolve application functionality, performance and availability
problems that may be related to the Modern Hire software or user
- Monitor email, voicemail, and other queues
- Isolate the problem, determine the cause, and the action steps
necessary to resolve the problem in the most effective manner.
Perform corrective procedures to resolve the problem
- Route accurate and detailed descriptions of unresolved problems
to escalation queue or appropriate support staff in a timely
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal application
questions, reporting requests, identifying or confirming bugs and
other varied projects
- Conduct concierge interviews for clients who have the service
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting skills through the
quantity of problems resolved correctly without further incident
occurring as a result of work performedIf you can answer "yes" to
the following, then we want you to apply!
- Do you have at least two (2) years of experience in a
professional or service desk work environment or an education
equivalent such as a degree/certification in IT Help Desk?
- Do you have previous customer service or support
- Do you have outstanding phone and customer service skills?
- Do you have strong technical troubleshooting abilities?
- Are you able to logically solve problems?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication
- Do you have strong documentation skills?
- Do you have strong attention to detail?
- Are you able to type 35-40 words-per-minute
Modern Hire provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, gender,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
transgender status, marital status, religion, creed, age, physical
or mental disability, results of genetic testing, genetic
information, past, present or prospective service in the military,
or any other characteristic or activity protected under federal,
state, or local law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
CategoryComputer User Support SpecialistsExperience2 yearsJob
Keywords: Modern Hire, Portland , Client Support Representative II, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!