#2491 - QA Lead (Remote) (eCommerce)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you interested in working with the World's leading AI-powered
Quality Engineering Company? Read on!
Qualitest is looking for a QA Lead (eCommerce) for a position to be
- Contributes to agile planning by establishing tasks and
forecasts for work to be performed. Asks the right questions at the
right time to reduce the introduction of quality risk.
- Works with QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to
quality and provide technical direction
- Write and execute test cases that probe system limits in terms
of function and performance.
- Identify/resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and
defects during implementation.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with
cross-functional team members.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure consistency
in the way software is tested.
- Considers dependencies in test case design and execution.
- Support and facilitate timely releases and adherence to release
- Develop, document, execute and maintain functional test cases
and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation,
harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Identify testable statements contained in requirements and
specifications documents and design and implement manual and
automated test cases.
- Produce high quality test cases to accept stories.
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including
validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report
- Apply strong analytical, problem solving, judgment and skill to
balance delivery content, quality and timing.
- Actively participate as a member of a product team that solves
complex challenges and builds working software.
- Work hand-in-hand with Product Owner to break down user stories
into small functional slices.
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of
- Practice positive interactions - leans on encouragement in
place of judgment.
- Must have ability to implement automation best practices and
lead a team in following them
- Must be able to create automation hands on with Cypress
- Must be able to track and report on automation progress and
value add through metrics and other KPI
- Strong understanding of end to end QA
- Able to mentor and help upskill more junior team members
- eCommerce experience highly desired
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities - we offer you internal rotation
and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company -
Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 - added more than
2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Employees
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in
our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions
accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you
choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech
academy: Tuition Reimbursement Program, 3000+ training courses,
mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications,
leadership programs and much more
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness
Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to
Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page:
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let's start
Keywords: Qualitest, Portland , #2491 - QA Lead (Remote) (eCommerce), Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!