UX Designer (REMOTE)
Company: Edelman Financial Engines
Posted on: May 9, 2022
As a UX Designer within Product & Technology you'll
conceptualize experiences that grow our business and delight our
customers. You'll partner with a cross-functional team to discover
and understand business objectives and user needs, test and
validate concepts and synthesize everything into intuitive,
accessible, and usable products for our users.
This role focuses primarily on our native mobile experiences,
working closely with a dedicated mobile team to evolve our iOS and
Android applications. You'll be expected to understand the
standards and best practices that are required when building for
those respective platforms, as well as building an understanding of
mobile-specific user needs and requirements.
- Develop a clear understanding and advocate for the needs of our
users in partnership with product, engineering, research, content
- Participate in design sessions with partners, offering and
providing feedback on concepts and ideas to inform or evolve the
- Create well-thought-out UX deliverables including wireframes,
interactive prototypes, hi-fidelity designs and more.
- Lead or participate in user research and usability
- Present designs and work to teams and stakeholders, confidently
explaining a rationale for decisions and expressing a compelling
- Contribute to activities that help create consistency across
our entire product suite, including developing systems, principles,
standard methodologies, and repeatable processes.
- 1-2 year of previous experience
- Fluent in the fundamentals of design, user experience, and all
phases of the design process.
- Proficiency with industry design tools such as Figma, Adobe,
Sketch and Zeplin.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills that can inspire
and influence others, create consensus, and provide clear and
- Able to work with user research, gathering and synthesizing
quantitative and qualitative customer data.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, build strong
relationships, and influence and collaborate across the
organization, at all levels.
- Online portfolio curated with a focus on web and product
- Degree in HCI, Product Design or related subject area or
equivalent practical experience.
Previous work samples or portfolio required.
About Edelman Financial EnginesSince 1986, Edelman Financial
Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interests
of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all investors -
not just the wealthy - deserve access to personal, comprehensive
financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America's
top independent financial planning and investment advisory firm, as
recognized by Barron's.
Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced
methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a
dedicated personal financial planner. Every client's situation and
goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and
high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal
plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.EdelmanFinancialEngines.com - 2021
Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Edelman Financial Engines - is a
registered trademark of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. All
advisory services offered through Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C.
(FEA), a federally registered investment advisor. Results are not
Keywords: Edelman Financial Engines, Portland , UX Designer (REMOTE), Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!