Student Brand Ambassador
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Collabful, Inc is an education technology startup designed to give
students trying to connect and collaborate the flexibility to
access information and conversations, receive help for classes, and
earn extra income tutoring classes you have already done well
- Create and manage study groups on Collabful.
- Increase brand awareness and create a brand association amongst
students about Collabful and its virtual resources through
leveraging social media and interpersonal connections.
- Utilize your existing connections and marketing skills to build
and strengthen Collabful's presence with clubs and other
organizations on your campus and establish Collabful as a resource
for students to use for their classes and beyond.
- Attend biweekly check-ins to brainstorm new features and
strategies and discuss feedback gathered from students.
Who You Are
- Well-connected. You are involved on campus and are seeking
opportunities to expand your network further.
- Resilient. You are someone who does not let anything stop you
from achieving your goals or getting the job done and will do
whatever it takes.
- Resourceful. You are solution-oriented and able to utilize
various modes of information and apply it.
- Self-Motivated. You are comfortable with managing time to
complete your goals and working independently to accomplish
anything. You don't rely on a lot of direction or external
motivation to get the job done.
- Tech-savvy and able to utilize social media and other virtual
platforms to increase engagement. You are excited and able to stay
engaged with a remote work environment.
Keywords: Collabful, Portland , Student Brand Ambassador, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!