Registered Nurse (RN) - Varies Per Diem
Company: First Atlantic Health Care
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Seaside: A Superior Level of Heath Care
Seaside Skilled Rehabilitation Center is a leading provider of
comprehensive rehabilitation and physical therapy services for
Southern Maine. Our convenient location on Portland's Back Cove is
the ideal setting for short term or long term care and extended
rehabilitation, as well as respite and hospice services. We strive
to offer a superior level of heath care, with skilled and
professional staff, with an unmatched level of access to many
specialists from Cumberland County and beyond.
Ask about our RN SIGN-ON BONUS!
Can you commit to 30+ hours per week? Then you'll be eligible for
the sign-on bonus as well as our full benefits package.
DO YOU NEED FLEXIBILITY? WE CAN OFFER THAT.
APPLY NOW - WE'LL CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY - YOU'RE NOT SURE WE CAN
ACCOMMODATE YOU? JUST ASK!
Registered Nurse (RN)
Picture your future with us! You will have the ability to grow and
build a career in healthcare. As the RN, you are part of a strong
clinical team, providing amazing care and support to our
We want to support your work and life balance, so we have flexible
shifts available - and would love to speak with you about what
* Flexible Shifts
* Sign-On Bonuses available
* Tuition reimbursement and education support
* Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical,
dental, vision, life, and disability
* Paid Time Off available to all employees
* 401(k) Retirement savings program
* Evaluate resident's needs through ongoing assessment and revises
care plan based on changes in resident's condition
* Knowledgeably and competently deliver basic nursing care
Education and Experience
* Education: Possess a diploma, AS or BS degree in nursing.
* Experience: we are looking for experienced RNs and new graduates
Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge and use of Electronic Medical Records and/or solid
* Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally
* Effective leadership skills and/or ability to invest in growing
* Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Certificates and Licenses
* Must be currently registered/licensed in Maine.
* Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtained during
orientation. CPR certification must remain current during
Keywords: First Atlantic Health Care, Portland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Varies Per Diem, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!