Posted on: June 17, 2022
LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a rapidly growing home improvement
company is seeking a part-time Event Marketers. Candidates should
possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be
self-motivated, dependable, and have reliable transportation.
Selected applicants will work on site at a variety of venues such
as county fairs, festivals, and home show. Hours and days vary, and
weekend availability is a must. For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly!
Compensation: $17-$21 per hourWhat we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $17-$21/hour
- Compensation increases based on event performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
- Fun work environment with branded LeafFilter swag!
Job Summary:The Event Marketer will attend pre-scheduled events and
generate leads for the local office through ongoing interaction
with potential customers. Assigned to work trade
shows/events/fairs/festivals, and community events to generate
leads for our talented sales staff. Responsible for exceeding
issued lead targets and goals administered by the Event Marketing
- Interact with potential customers and provide product
demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the
- Event set up and tear down (ability to lift up to 50
- Must be willing to nights and weekends (Friday, Saturday,
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license required
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Smartphone required
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential
customers about our product
- High level of energy and engagement for long periods of time at
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate leads for our
#1 rated product
We want to welcome you to the team, APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: LeafFilter, Portland , Event Marketer, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!