Enterprise Account Executive, Trilogy (Remote) - $400,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Is your career goal to be the CEO of an enterprise software
company? Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you willing to roll up your
sleeves and learn and do new things every day?
Trilogy has over 100 software companies in our portfolio, and we
are constantly acquiring more. So there are plenty of places to
dive in and work on real projects to enhance your skills. You'll
take the lead on a small portfolio of products or newly acquired
business unit and transform it into the Trilogy model. Working from
a proven playbook and in partnership with an experienced CEO, you
will gain hands-on knowledge and expertise across multiple
If this opportunity to turbo-charge your career intrigues you,
What You Will Be Doing
- Investigating customer-facing business challenges to identify
the root cause
- Solving the most critical bottlenecks and problems in each
- Creating an ambitious, differentiated vision for a business
unit or product
- Managing through crisis, handling internal and external
stakeholders' expectations while adhering to a playbook
What You Won't Be Doing
- Fundraising for capital
- Wooing potential clients
- Doing the CEO's admin work
Enterprise Account Executive Key Responsibilities
- Transform a business unit so it aligns with the Trilogy
- At least 10 years of work experience in the enterprise software
industry, specifically in sales, licensing, pricing, &
- At least 3 years of experience in the telecommunications
industry, either working for a provider or selling enterprise
software to providers
- Leadership experience in a customer-facing role, such as PR,
marketing, sales, customer success, partnerships, or business
- Willingness to execute a proven playbook to transform a
- Experience leading through change and managing stakeholder
- Ability to create a compelling vision to transform
customer-facing business domains
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business
Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things:
Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and
incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is
spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our
incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot
ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern
cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded
with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your
career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Portland , Enterprise Account Executive, Trilogy (Remote) - $400,000/year USD, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!