Full Time Substance Use Counselor (CADC)
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: July 30, 2022
CompassionateSubstance Abuse Therapist Needed-Portland Maine!**
Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a
limited time.****Details to be discussed during the interview
process.**Liberty Bay Recovery Centeroffers a wide array of
resources and support that addicts need to begin their lives. Our
supportive and understanding staff are truly the cornerstone of our
addiction recovery program. Liberty Bay Recovery understands that
our job is to do everything in our power to help individuals steer
clear of the devastatingly frequent instances of relapse that a lot
of people experience following recovery treatment.Role and
- Facilitate group and individual therapy sessions.
- Discuss with client what their goals are for treatment,
including immediate and long-term goals.
- Complete needed documentation for compliance and client records
in a timely fashion.
- Complete the Clinical Assessment and initial treatment plan as
part of the admissions process.
- Use the problems identified in the Clinical Assessment to
create an individualized Master Treatment Plan that will guide the
clients clinical care and direction.
- Create an individualized treatment plan review outlining
progress in treatment and completion of objectives.
- Utilize outcome surveys to make appropriate changes to the
clients Master Treatment Plan based on the results.
- Provide substantial client documentation through treatment plan
updates, group notes, progress notes, discharge/transfer summaries
and utilization reviews.
- Participate in Performance Improvement initiatives, making
adjustments where indicated to achieve all corrective action
- Participate when asked, to participate in community education
and marketing initiatives
- Participate in staffing meetings, trainings and weekly clinical
- Adhere to all confidentiality laws and maintain ethical,
professional boundaries with clients.
- Assign department head roles to clients and discuss house
captain notes during the morning clinical meeting.
- Ensure that all weekly clinical audit items are completed in a
- Collect and approve request slips for sponsor visits, family
visits, outside appointments, etc.
- Any other related tasks that are assigned.Preferred Skills
- Addiction counseling and/or substance abuse treatment
- Working knowledge of MS Office, email and EHR systems.
- Attention to detail and completeness of all clinical notes and
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and
writtenQualifications and Education Requirements
- Active CADC certification, LADC, LPC LCSW, LMSW-CC or LCPC
within the State of Maine.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a State of Maine criminal background check and
driving record check and drug screenCOVID-19
considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the
most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.What
to expect from us:Liberty Bay Recovery Centera progressive
substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest
quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.Liberty Bay
Recovery Centeris committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal lawsEA22PI186708269
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Portland , Full Time Substance Use Counselor (CADC), Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!