CRMA with up to a $1500 sign on bonus!
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Avesta Housing is seeking a CRMA to work at our assisted living
residence, 75 State Street. We offer flexible work schedules,
opportunities for growth, autonomy, and the ear of our leadership
team. Our team is dedicated to supporting one another and providing
our residents with sincere and thoughtful care. Come join us at
Avesta Housing to obtain the work/life balance you have been
searching! Come find out what makes 75 State Street so special!
Located in the historic West End neighborhood of Portland, Maine,
75 State Street is a nonprofit senior community offering a
continuum of care that includes Independent Living and Assisted
Living. Our mission is to promote the independence, dignity, and
individuality of older people of all financial abilities by
offering supportive programs and services in an urban, residential
setting. We are currently hiring full-time, evening and night shift
CRMAs to work in in our Assisted Living Unit. Competitive pay and
excellent benefits including free medical insurance for full time
employees! We are also offering up to a 1,500 sign-on bonus for
full-time positions!!! POSITION SUMMARY : The role of Certified
Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) is to provide high quality care
to the residents of the facility that is consistent with procedures
outlined by Health Services and the mission of 75 State Street.
Duties include: medication administration, personal care,
assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental
activities of daily living (IADL). ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide direct resident care including assistance with bathing,
dressing, ambulation, transferring, and other physical and personal
- Administers medication within scope of position; administers
oral, topical, insulin, and inhalation medications according to
- Observe for signs and symptoms of medication reaction in
compliance with procedures and practices of CRMA.
- Documents in residents' medication administrations
- Participates in the process of managing medication
administration: ordering, stocking and cleaning.
- Observe, report, and document changes in resident behavior and
general condition. Maintain accurate medical records which includes
height, weight, vital signs, ADL, and IADL.
- Provide a safe environment for residents, which includes:
providing the appropriate support in event of an emergency,
maintaining a clean environment and sanitary equipment, and
ensuring adequate supplies.
- Provide assistance with equipment (i.e.: walkers, canes, etc.)
- Maintain resident confidentiality and abide by all relevant
HIPAA and HITECH regulations and uphold Resident Rights.
- Follow established safety procedures and report safety hazards
promptly. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assist other nursing staff as necessary.
- Light housekeeping and cleaning.
- Assistance with residents' snacks and meals in accordance with
practice or procedures.
- Assist with resident activities.
- Must value and foster an environment that ensures respect,
support and safety for all members of the 75 State Street
community, and actively promote the expansion of ideas,
perspectives, and understanding that comes from having a diverse
and inclusive community.
- Remain at the facility until a replacement arrives or to cover
additional shifts when necessary.
- Attend all mandatory in-service trainings.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with the elderly in a personal care
- Valid CRMA Certification and ability to maintain
- Valid CPR certification, or ability to obtain within one year
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to
communicate effectively to residents, family, staff, and outside
facilities and vendors.
- Ability to meet facility and state immunization
- Commitment to quality services and treating residents with
dignity and respect.
- Ability to work effectively with others and portray a positive,
team-player attitude PM21Requirements:
Keywords: Avesta, Portland , CRMA with up to a $1500 sign on bonus!, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!