Remote - Customer Experience Advocate I
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States. Posting Job
Summary: The Customer Experience Advocate I (CXA) interacts
directly with potential, new and existing customers. They work to
provide a quality experience in every step of the customer's
journey, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and account
retention for the company. Customer Experience Advocate I will
serve customer inquiries, order processing, modifications to
account information, and handling of customer complaints in a
contact center environment. This role will follow up on customer
cases utilizing our customer relationship management system to
ensure customer inquiries and requests are handled completely and
in timely manner. Key Characteristics:
- Strong phone presence and interpersonal skills in making
inbound and outbound customer calls while delivering a positive
- Must have strong and clear communication skills with an ability
to use positive language and listen attentively
- Remains calm under pressure and works collaboratively with
customers and internal team members to address and serve the
- Works with high accuracy and manages time efficiently Duties
- Respond to and process all customer calls in a prompt and
- Determine the probable nature of each call by listening
carefully, researching customer records and asking questions for
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with callers, restating
information when necessary to ensure the customer's
- Acknowledge and resolve customer concerns; promptly escalate
complaints when needed.
- Process orders, forms, applications, requests, and payments
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments
and complaints by recording clear, complete and concise
documentation in case management logs.
- Attend and collaboratively participate in staff meetings and
training sessions. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and within contact center
- Good problem-solving skills and asks for guidance when
- Good judgment and independent decision making within assigned
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and listening
skills; demonstrates effective customer care with all customers
consistently and equally.
- Effectively communicates in English - verbal and written.
- Efficient and accurate use of systems and tools Education and
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One to two years customer service experience; in a contact
- Demonstrated understanding of computer-based tools and programs
- Work occurs inside a contact center - potential for 24/7/365
day operations in future.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ability
to use computer and telephone systems, visual, audio, and manual
dexterity capabilities are essential to the work.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class
in its practices. AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates
must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a
criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required
to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment,
and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in
accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that
engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees
in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed
by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such
positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied
hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Portland , Remote - Customer Experience Advocate I, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!