Supervisor, Customer Service
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This position is responsible for the coaching and development of
a team of call center representatives in a fast-paced, dynamic call
center environment. This supervisor is responsible for leading and
providing feedback to aid representatives in accomplishing their
key measures of success, including all activities that contribute
to ensuring customers receive effortless and world class service.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader
in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Effectively lead a team of representatives utilizing
supervisory skills including, but not limited to, time management,
planning, communication and coaching skills.
- Monitor individual and team performance to ensure performance
and quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Assist team with escalated customer issues.
- Ensure departmental standards regarding customer experience are
met by regularly monitoring calls and performance metrics to
provide feedback or coaching.
- Establish and maintain interdepartmental relationships to
ensure alignment on all business initiatives.
- Develop staff to be more effective in their roles by providing
on-going coaching and on-the-job training.
- Handle department personnel issues including performance
reviews, counseling and progressive disciplinary actions as
- Ensure Kronos payroll system is properly accounted for and
accurately updated for team.
- Motivate and inspire others to action utilizing effective
leadership skills including problem solving, team development.
- Performs other duties as requested by management. REQUIRED
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to hire, evaluate, coach and counsel direct reports
regularly in the performance of their duties
- Ability to act with honesty and integrity
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, cable billing system,
- Ability to manage projects
- Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of
- Knowledge of applicable products and services
- Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures
- Good vision, including peripheral, and ability to adjust
- Must be patient, flexible, dependable and have an outstanding
- Experience with customer relations, communications and sales
- High School diploma with some college course work in business
or related field; or equivalent experience
- Related Work Experience Number of Years
- Customer service/call center experience 5-7
- Lead/supervisory experience (preferably of a team of 10 or more
people) 3+ WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment
- Exposure to moderate noise level
- Hours may vary EOE
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability CCS450 323093 323093BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Portland , Supervisor, Customer Service, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!