Night Auditor/Front Desk
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Night Auditor position will ensure a positive and lasting
impression through attending to guests' needs, including but not
limited to badge access, assisting to building directions, parking
lot oversight, liaising with security team.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *include, but not limited
- Greet and welcome guests and building employees upon arrival.
- Register guests into electronic badging system
- Acknowledge and recognize guests upon departure.
- Immediately respond to all telephone and email inquiries.
- Monitor assigned area; report suspicious activities.
- Assist in posting miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Flexibility to step into whatever role is needed at the time in
order to deliver exceptional customer service. This may include
taking on job responsibilities outside of this job description and
may require assisting other departments in their regular
- Take initiative as shown by doing assigned tasks without
prompting and developing new ideas and programs.
- Use sound judgement in meeting building objectives and in
resolving problem situations.
*Required Skills/Abilities: *
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work with Badging, and other systems
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well
alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or
controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and
*Education and Experience: *
- At least one year of customer service or night audit work OR at
least two years of work in a related field.
*Physical Requirements: *
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Ability to stand or sit for 8 hours, occasionally move and lift
up to 30 lbs, walk grounds/property regularly, use repetitive
manual dexterity, move furniture regularly.
_No Job Description for a position can possibly include all duties
which may be requested by guests or required by the hotel. The
objective of all positions is to effectively provide the services
personally, or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate
department manager. The items listed above are a summary of the
major responsibilities of the position that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Portland, ME 04101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Twelve, Portland , Night Auditor/Front Desk, Other , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!