Maintenance Custodial Technician - UniFirst
Posted on: November 19, 2020
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Radius Miles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 miles
MAINTENANCE CUSTODIAL TECHNICIAN - UNIFIRST
Apply Now Save Job
Are you searching for a long-term position with a strong company
offering a solid track record of success* If you have the qualities
necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the skill-set to
succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing
Summary - This role will perform housekeeping and cleaning
activities of the facility in office spaces, kitchen areas, common
areas, plant / production floor, restroom facilities, and parking
lots / grounds areas. Performs housekeeping and cleaning tasks in
accordance with all Company safety policies and approved work
* Uses common tools to perform housekeeping operations, including
but not limited to: wet and dry mops, brooms, floor scrubbers,
vacuum cleaners, cleaning supplies, towels, steel wool, carts, and
* Performs cleaning operations in the office areas, the production
floor, outside of the facility, and other property areas as
assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
* Keeps restrooms clean and stocks them with supplies.
* Cleans the kitchen / breakroom areas and stocks the area with
* Removes trash and other rubbish and places them in the proper
* Cleans windows.
* Performs dusting of furniture and building hardware as
* Relocates light furniture as required to properly clean assigned
* Replaces light bulbs in overhead fixtures.
* Possess working knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment to
include safe usage of general cleaning chemicals.
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
* Must be able to operate floor cleaning equipment and other tools
* Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
* Language Skills:
* Ability to read, comprehend and interpret procedures and
instructions in English
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from co-workers and managers.
UniFirst is one of North America s largest workwear and textile
service companies, providing managed uniform, protective clothing,
and custom corporate image apparel programs to businesses in
diverse industries. Our Core Values of Customer Focus, Respect for
Others, and Commitment to Quality are what has made UniFirst
successful since 1936.
Join the team that puts customers and your future first
We offer a comprehensive benefits package of over 50 items with the
following benefits highlighted:
* 401K with Company match
* Profit Sharing
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Direct Payroll Deposit
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 30% Employee Discount on UniFirst products
* Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us
know the nature of your request. Apply Now Save Job
Check out where you could be working if you apply. View map
* Customer Service Representative - UniFirst Vernon, California,
* Representante de routes - UniFirst Canada L vis, Quebec,
* Route Service Representative - UniFirst Canada LaSalle, Quebec,
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
* Stand out more than with resume alone.
* Stay up-to-date on UniFirst news.
* Chat with current Team Partners.
Last NameSelect InterestsSelect a job category from the list of
options. Select a location from the list of options. Finally, click
Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job
ServiceEngineeringEquipment and Facilities MaintenanceFinanceHuman
LocationSelect LocationAlabama, United StatesAlberta,
CanadaArizona, United StatesArkansas, United StatesBritish
Columbia, CanadaCalifornia, United StatesColorado, United
StatesConnecticut, United StatesFlorida, United StatesGeorgia,
United StatesIdaho, United StatesIllinois, United StatesIndiana,
United StatesIowa, United StatesKansas, United StatesKentucky,
United StatesLouisiana, United StatesMaine, United StatesMaryland,
United StatesMassachusetts, United StatesMichigan, United
StatesMinnesota, United StatesMississippi, United StatesMissouri,
United StatesNebraska, United StatesNevada, United StatesNew
Brunswick, CanadaNew Hampshire, United StatesNew Jersey, United
StatesNew Mexico, United StatesNew York, United StatesNorth
Carolina, United StatesOhio, United StatesOklahoma, United
StatesOntario, CanadaOregon, United StatesPennsylvania, United
StatesQuebec, CanadaRhode Island, United StatesSaskatchewan,
CanadaSouth Carolina, United StatesTennessee, United StatesTexas,
United StatesUtah, United StatesVermont, United StatesVirginia,
United StatesWashington, United StatesWest Virginia, United
StatesWisconsin, United StatesAdd
* Maintenance, Portland, Maine, United StatesRemove
* Equipment and Facilities Maintenance, Portland, Maine, United
CONNECT WITH UNIFIRST
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, events and opportunities.
LINKEDIN JOB MATCHING
Find UniFirst jobs that match your LinkedIn profile. Start
Keywords: unifirst, Portland , Maintenance Custodial Technician - UniFirst, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!