Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Auto req ID: 324996BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 1 Bakers Way
Zip Code: 04005
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P040/Biddeford Colocation
Additional Location Information: *Up to $22.95 /hour (Base starting
pay of $ 16.95)
* $ 3.00 Surge Enhancement from 09/25/2021 to 01/15/2022 for all
* $ 3.00 Additional Surge Enhancement for hours worked from Friday
at 10pm - Monday at 10am from 09/25/2021 - 01/17/2022.
Shifts Currently Available:
Thursday - Sunday 4:30AM - 9:30AM
Thursday - Sunday 1:30AM- 9:30AM
Saturday & Sunday 2:30AM - 9:30AM
Monday - Friday 8:00PM - 3:00AM
Start- and end-times may fluctuate, based upon package volume and
operational need of the facility. The above hours are posted as a
point of reference only.
Excellent benefits for part-time work including medical, dental and
tuition reimbursement of
Fast-paced and physical environment.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Portland , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!