Company: Healthcare Support
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Dialysis Technician - $1,450 Gross Weekly Pay HealthCare Support
is actively seeking a Dialysis Technician for a leader in Renal
Care supporting in almost all 50 states. Located in Portland Maine,
this award-winning facility is relatively close to major
attractions like the Portland Museum of Art, Portland Head
Lighthouse, The Old Port, Bug Light Park, The International
Cryptozoology Museum, and much more! Portland is recognized for
their Potato donuts which you can purchase Holy Donuts. Stop by
Portland's Long Wharf for a lobster catching excursion! This
location offers various outdoor Activities, Music, Art, History,
Food, and More! Looking for a Dialysis Technician opportunity but
this isn't it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled
Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Requirements of this Travel or Local Dialysis Technician Role:
- Active CCHT license
- 1+ year of experience within the last 2 years in this
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association or Red
Cross Benefits of this Travel or Local Dialysis Technician role:
- $1,450 gross weekly pay for non-local travelers
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance -
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years'
success in the industry Assignment Details for this Travel or Local
Dialysis Technician Role:
- Guaranteed Hours: 36-hour schedules
- Opportunity for Overtime possible
- 13-week contract Interested in being Considered? If you are
seeking a Travel or Local Dialysis Technician opportunity and would
like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and
travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We
are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build
relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would
love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Francela Wong at:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local,
state, or federal law.
Keywords: Healthcare Support, Portland , Dialysis Technician, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!