Business Analyst (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for a Business Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Working alongside the IT BSA, document business process
requirements and business process flow as related to assigned
process development or process improvement projects.
- Engage with business leads to understand new project scope,
create scope statements and high-level scope requirements as
required for the portfolio and project intake process.
- Build an extensive knowledge of the business operation to
analyze current work procedures and practices.
- Investigate, evaluate, and report alternative solutions to
business needs and recommend the preferred solutions
- Work closely with IT Business Systems Analysts to ensure
business processes align with technology solutions. Will
participate in some systems analysis design sessions as
- Lead business partners in the development of user acceptance
- Lead business partners in the execution of user acceptance
- Monitor, track and report UAT defects while coordinating with
the QA test team for defect remediation
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, information management
or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of business analysis work preferably in
insurance or financial services sector.
- Experienced in the analysis and interpretation of business
requirements across all aspects of transacting insurance or
financial services business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group,
executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Analysis and support of the production of project proposals or
- Demonstrate a proven understanding of business process
- Experience creating user acceptance testing documentation and
- Business Analysis techniques such as process modeling, root
cause analysis, data modeling, process mapping and traceability are
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Keywords: Conexess Group, Portland , Business Analyst (Remote), Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!