OTR Truck Drivers needed in Portland, Maine
Company: Active USA
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Do you want a job that makes other drivers envious? Than look no
further than Active USA because we offer the best benefits in the
- Active USA is currently hiring driver employees for a unique
position--with travel to Canada along with flying home to our
- Company paid insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays and
vacation, keep frequent flyer miles and hotel rewards
- Avg first year compensation: $75,000
- Home every two weeks.
- Teamsters Union.
- Paid by the mile and for un-decking trucks.
- $5000 Sign on Bonus (Paid out if 4 increments)
- Company paid hotel/airfare while under dispatch.
Apply today or call our recruiter hotline at 844-793-7308 for more
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No record of driver's license suspension or revocation during
the last 36 months.
- Must possess only one valid CDL-Class A commercial license
issued by your state of residence with doubles/triples
- Must willing to travel to Canada
- Must be willing/comfortable flying to the terminal--
- No felony record, DUI or drug related convictions within the
past five years, no more than one in a lifetime and none ever in a
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak the English
language proficiently. Technologically savvy.
- Applicants must have at least 12 months of verifiable
commercial license experience with a tractor trailer within the
past 36 months.
- Applicant must have no more than two "at-fault" accidents with
the past 36 months.
- Applicant must fully complete on-line application, listing all
employers and contact information for a three year work history
without date gaps. Transportation industry history of past ten
- Applicant must pass a DOT physical and drug screen in
compliance with Federal Regulations. Driver must comply with the
federally mandated random drug and alcohol testing
- Applicant must have the physical capability of working outside
loading and unloading vehicles in all types of weather.
- Applicant must understand and comply with the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Regulations in performance with his/her job
Keywords: Active USA, Portland , OTR Truck Drivers needed in Portland, Maine, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!