Refrigeration Maintenance - 3rd Shift - Full Time - Portland, ME
Company: Tyson Foods
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At Tyson Foods, the safety of our team members is our top priority.
For that reason, successful applicants for this position must be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their 45th day of employment.
Successful applicants will need to show proof of at least 1 dose of
a COVID-19 vaccine on or before their start date.
We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for all new hires. We have
an open position for third shift.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us
at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for
how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe
environment for our team members. We offer great benefits and
competitive pay. This facility operates five days a week and
produces Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast products.
This position is responsible for the operation and maintenance of
the refrigeration systems while maintaining a safe work environment
and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. Must be familiar
with ammonia, plant ammonia systems, electrical refrigeration, and
other industrial maintenance.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and conduct safety checks
throughout their area.
- Complete Tyson Level 1 through 4 Skills Training within one
(18) months of being placed in the position.
- Follow all Hazmat grooming requirements and become Hazmat
- Perform any other work as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Comply with all safety, food safety, GMP and SQF
- Minimum of (1) year of work experience documented in the work
history section of the application or be graduate of an industrial
maintenance training program. (can be a combination of employers as
long as experience is at least 1 year)
- Must be a member of the Hazmat Team and pass required
- Must be familiar with plant compressed air system and all water
supply systems (Ex: Chill water, hot water, city water, and glycol
- Must be able to work in harsh environments for short periods of
time (Ex: Heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, water, mud, etc.).
- Position requires the team member to move to different areas of
the plant and deal with different temperatures and environment in
accordance to where they are needed.
- Must be capable to read, write, and use math skills in order to
complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to work competently and efficiently with little or
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as
needed.Relocation Assistance Eligible:
3RD SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Portland , Refrigeration Maintenance - 3rd Shift - Full Time - Portland, ME, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!