Local CDL A Truck Driver
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Call (866) 889-7367 for more information!
Drive for BLUELINX!! WE ARE BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC), a leading
wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the
United States with over 70,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and
a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. We have over
2,000 associates and our fleet drivers are critical to our success.
Teamwork, integrity, and continuous improvement drive our culture
which emphasizes safety and customer service. Apply now and join
the BlueLinx team today!
- $25.00 and the opportunity for overtime
- Bonus Alert!: At Bluelinx, if you are a Driver, Material
Handler or Fabricator, you are eligible for our Big Blue Bonus(B3)!
Eligibility for the B3 bonus is based on your date of hire, your
location's financial performance as well as your individual
performance. If all criteria are achieved, employees have the
ability to be paid a quarterly bonus of $500.
- Home Nightly
- No weekend work - Monday-Friday schedule
- Safe & Reliable Equipment (newer model equipment)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life
Insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement,
holiday pay and paid time off (PTO)
BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled
- Accurate and timely delivery of freight and pick-up
- Load securement and directing the unloading by customer
- Maintain electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Interact professionally with customers; process and communicate
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required DOT
- Maintain clean tractor and perform minor maintenance of
equipment as required
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or active in the vaccination process (first shot
received or scheduled to be received) to be considered for this
opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious
objections will be considered.
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 6 months experience required; preferably 12 months of recent
tractor trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record (considered on a case-by-case basis): no
major accidents/moving violations in past three years, including no
DUIs in last 5 years
- Physical ability to secure loads
- Ability to read customer orders
Qualified drivers, call us at (866) 889-7367 to speak with a
Keywords: BlueLinx, Portland , Local CDL A Truck Driver, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!