Full Time Residential Technician CRMA
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Full-Time Residential Technician CRMALiberty Bay Recovery Center
is looking for a hardworking, caring and dependable Residential
Technician / CRMA willing to provide superior care to patients
residing in the recovery center. CRMAs primary job duties include
various tasks maintaining the facility and assisting residents with
their activities of daily living and promoting independence and
quality of life. Responsibilities:
- Manning the nurses station to answer questions and direct
- General office work.
- Knowledge of the company and services offered and can
accurately describe this information to new clients.
- Accompanying clients outside for cigarette breaks.
- Preparing bedrooms for new admissions, which includes dressing
beds with clean sheets and comforter, vacuuming the carpet,
cleaning all hard surfaces and ensuring each room has the proper
accommodations (alarm clock, sound machine, fan, hamper,
- Assisting the kitchen with washing, drying and putting away
- Tidying up the dining area after meal times to include wiping
all tables and chairs, pushing in chairs, sweeping and mopping the
floor, emptying trashes, etc.
- Checking the client bathrooms for cleanliness.
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of the day rooms,
which includes removing any dishes or trash, folding and putting
away blankets, straightening pillows, sanitizing hard surfaces,
- Assisting housekeeping staff with laundry.
- Maintains professional boundaries with clients and interacts
with them in an appropriate manner.
- Assisting medical or kitchen staff with any other related
- Assist in admission process (UA collection, searching property,
BA testing, sanitation, etc.).
- Thoroughly searches individuals belongings upon admission and
properly disposes of any forbidden items.
- Properly logs and stores individuals belongings.
- Passing, logging and disposal of medications.
- Always demonstrates proper handwashing techniques and uses
gloves whenever necessary.
- Administers medication by the route ordered according to the
- Completes hourly rounds for each client and appropriately
assesses the environment/need for increased checks.
- Checking vitals for individuals.
- Auditing and correcting EHR records.
- Assisting with Omnicell witnessing the removal of scheduled
- Assists with the discharge process and completes all necessary
- Admitting and assisting with discharging individuals into
- Assists with completing any weekly/monthly medical report
- Keeps medication rooms and medication cart cleaned, stocked and
organized at all times.
- Participates in facility quality improvement initiatives,
identifying opportunities for efficiency and improved patient
- Ability to successfully complete training in, and demonstrate a
practical use of, Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid and
behavior intervention techniques.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds, with or without reasonable
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills in order to access emails, training and
record keeping/data collection software.
- Ability to perform general household upkeep and
- Any other related tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) preferred, will
certify on site.
- BLS preferred but will certify on site if needed.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must pass all background and driving record checks.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemic COVID-19 considerations: Everyone will be asked to be in
compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State,
County and City. Here is what you can expect from us: Liberty Bay
Recovery Center is committed to helping people achieve lasting
sobriety through comprehensive care and compassionate support.
Founded by and staffed with individuals in recovery themselves, we
treat residents with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our
Portland Maine rehab center provides individualized care and
evidence-based clinical approaches in an environment that promotes
healing. Liberty Bay Recovery Center is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.EA22
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Portland , Full Time Residential Technician CRMA, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!