Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - ND Paper
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $95,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,590-$1,760 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per
WeekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 222439Overview
- Haul raw paper materials with 40-foot containers and
- 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- 10 loads per week.
- Drive between Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Pay and
- Daily pay rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- TWIC card required within 60 days of hire. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Portland , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - ND Paper, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!