FedEx - Package Handler, Warehouse
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!Come for a job and stay for a
career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and
transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy,
moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that
cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the
workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees. What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.Address: 115 Industrial Park
RoadCity: SacoState: MaineZip Code: 04072Domicile Location:
FXG-US/USA/P041/Portland ColocationAuto req ID: 364760BRAdditional
Location Information: JOIN US FOR A HIRING EVENT!!We will be
hosting a hiring event at our local Biddeford facility to support
both the Saco and Biddeford location. See below for details.Here's
what to expect:--- Apply, interview, and select your schedule on
the spot.--- Discuss health benefits, tuition reimbursement,
employee discounts, career opportunities and more!--- Assistance
with technical difficulties during the application process.---
Valid email address required for submission of application.Event
details:--- When: Wednesday, September 28th 10am - 1pm--- Where: 1
Baker's Way, Biddeford, ME 04005*UP TO $ 18.95 AN HOUR*Base
starting pay of $ 17.95 with $ 1.00 Differential Pay for hours
worked between 10pm - 10amPart Time Positions ONLY:Sunday -
Thursday 3am - 9:30amTuesday - Saturday 3am - 9:30amMonday - Friday
3am - 9:30amAll start and end-times may fluctuate, based upon
package volume and operational need of the facility. The above
hours are posted as a point of reference only. Excellent benefits
for part-time work including medical, dental and tuition
reimbursement of $5,250.00.Fast-paced and physical
environment.Shifts (Flexible)EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal
opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Portland , FedEx - Package Handler, Warehouse, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!