Salesforce Lead Business Consultant
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce Lead
Business Consultant- This role is REMOTE
A Salesforce Business Consultant is expected to be knowledgeable in
two or more technologies within (a given Solutions/Practice area).
The Salesforce Consultant may or may not have a programming
background, but will have expertise in infrastructure architecture,
client relationships, presentation, team management, and thought
Your job is to help clients identify marketing outcomes that drive
towards their business objectives, map out a long-term strategy for
achieving those outcomes, and then help implement projects that
will execute that strategy step-by-step.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and
anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution
architecture for complex business problems and collaborate with
some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement
innovative high quality solutions. You will challenge your leading
edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the
diversity of work in multiple industry domain.
- Demonstrates a consultative mindset and desire to work well
with the client
- Develop, test, and document email development, setup and query
data extension, marketing automations, journey's, and campaign
- Administer the creation of a new Sales Cloud instance
- Develop and document specific training requirements based on
- Data model design and implementation
- Meet with clients both onsite and remote, contributing to
workshops, discovery sessions, etc.
- Understand and consult on best practices, governance, and
compliance on marketing automation platforms
- 5+ years experience in developing technology solutions
- 5+ years experience working on the Sales Cloud and
- Experience with HTML, SQL, SOQL, or other similar
- Client-facing skills with the ability to collaborate to solve
the client's needs and manage scope in a positive way
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn
and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data
modeling, integration design, business process implementation,
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and ability
to implement solutions according to the design/architecture
- Demonstrated success in performing work on complex and/or large
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be independent and self-driven
Preferred Skills And Education
- Experience with APEX and REST/SOAP APIs
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in
clear requirements and technical design, even when working with
non-technical members of client teams.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders--- and we're
not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Portland , Salesforce Lead Business Consultant, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!