Advanced Emergency Medical Technician AEMT - Maine Medical Center/NorthStarAmbulance
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Exciting new pay scale! Competitive pay, benefits and generous
- Exceptional benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision,
life/disability insurance, paid time off plan, paid family leave,
retirement with employer match, tuition reimbursement, wellness
incentives, and much more.
The Advanced Emergency Medical Technician for NorthStar Ambulance,
at our Maine Medical Center location, provides both basic and
advanced life support during emergency pre-hospital and
inter-facility transfer care to patients when indicated by the
patient's injury or illness in accordance with state and local
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- License/Certifications: Maine EMT-Advanced license. Valid Maine
driver's license. AVOC/EVOC desired; required according to specific
department policies. CPR (AHA). IS100/700.
- Experience: N/A
- Must be 18 years of age
- Annual Skills Assessment, specific to department
- Annual Fit Testing
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Advanced Emergency Medical Technician AEMT - Maine Medical Center/NorthStarAmbulance, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!