Sales Account Consultant - Southern Maine
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Sales Account Consultant - Southern MaineApply Job ID:
90969BRType: SalesPrimary Location: Portland, MaineDate Posted:
11/15/2023Job Details:Company Description
Core-Mark, a Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune
150 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh
and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our
reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has
allowed us to build over $23 Billion in revenue. Through our
distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs,
and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Base Salary - $53,000 - $58,000 plus monthly sales
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness
Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching,
Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support
America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of
rewards, recognition, and respect
- Territory will be Sanford / Waterboro / Old Orchard Beach
As the Sales Account Consultant- Chain Accounts, you will report to
the division Sales Director and be responsible for strategic
same-store sales growth. This role will also prospect and quote on
potential new regional chain opportunities. Using Core-Mark
business solutions, technology and marketing programs to maintain
and secure long-term relationships and sales growth.
- Building & maintaining key account business relationships.
- Presenting our Core-Mark business solutions and marketing
programs to the chain decision makers.
- Developing and executing annual chain/key account sales growth
- Conducting regular business reviews, FMI's and RAD analytics
meetings with chain decision makers to grow strategic sales.
- Uncovering new sales opportunities to increase sales among
- In-store regular calls to inspect what you expect, identifying
new sales opportunities.
- Providing regular activity and progress reports
- Maintaining knowledge of product information, programs, and
- Collaborate with Brand Activation Manager to present Fresh /
Food Services Programs.
- Responding to customer daily inquiries and requests on product
listings / ordering / authorization / shipping / fill rate and any
other service-related matters.
- Reviewing sales activity and providing recommendations for
Joint Business Planning.
- Preparing reports and presentations related to sales and other
- Acting as the single point of contact on customer related sales
administrative tasks such as - Managing vendor connection &
communications / establishing and entering seasonal volume demands
/ quarterly price book management, system authorizations for new
products and associated fee management related to each
- Detailed calendar management and communication to ensure
customer initiatives are executed on time and accurately is
- Successful candidate must be able to rally resources quickly
4 year college degree in a related field or equivalent field
3-5 years of sales experience and account management.
Ability to work in the field as required (25%) managing reports and
customer base (75%).
Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, current auto insurance,
and clean driving record.
Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills,
and industry knowledge.
Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word,
etc.), specifically with data analysis.
Knowledge of Power BI / Cognos / NDS or DCMS inventory management
systems is an asset.
Bachelors: Business management, sales / marketing or related
2-4 years foodservice industry sales experience.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or
collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please
click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy ; (2)
the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement ; and (3) the Pay
Transparency Policy Statement .
Keywords: Core-Mark, Portland , Sales Account Consultant - Southern Maine, Professions , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!