Enterprise Sales Representative
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based
networking services? Our company: At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal
is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team
members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of
excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and
dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations. Spectrum
Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national
provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's
largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad
Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed
services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks,
Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team
of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business
success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving
needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com. Highlights: As an Enterprise Account
Executive Generalist, you focus on client-centric sales techniques
and outlining how Spectrum Enterprise solutions simplify efforts
and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively
pursuing new local enterprise accounts while managing an existing
portfolio. Through your expertise and understanding of the client's
current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial
combinations of networking products. You have developed a keen
ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to
increase business while enhancing the client experience. In this
hybrid account executive and account management role, your goal
structure is comprised of 80 percent new sales and 20 percent
renewal sales from the territory's existing client base. You excel
at traveling extensively to capture new business accounts within a
specified footprint while supporting current ones. You report
directly to the Manager of Enterprise Midmarket Sales Accounts for
goals, guidance and assistance. Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Formal training. What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients to develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets,
industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate sales leads and build a network through persuasive
sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and
lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Account Management,
Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions. Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change with shifting priorities.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and the
availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Telecommunications B2B sales experience selling data, voice or
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or another billing
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM231 313339-2 313339BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Portland , Enterprise Sales Representative, Sales , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!