Patient Service Representative - Orthopedics
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Summary For a limited time MaineHealth is offering sign-on
bonuses for Orthopedics Patient Service Representatives:
- $3,000 for full-time positions
- $1,500 for part-time positions
Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part
time PSR position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per
diem hires are ineligible.
Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former
MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months
separation from employment.
- The patient service representative (PSR) will greet patients in
a friendly and courteous manner, answer telephones, schedule
appointments, and perform other overall general office duties as
assigned. The PSR will also collect, verify, enter, and monitor
patient data while complying with the federal, state and
MaineHealth confidentiality policies.
- This position provides the ability to start or expand your
career in the medical field while working with a dynamic, cohesive,
and reliable team!
- Schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- No major holidays or nights required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous office experience with medical office
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful
MaineHealth was ranked one of America's Best Large Employers in
2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose
vision is, "Working together so our communities are the healthiest
in America." MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a
comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services,
home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working
together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately
22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care,
diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New
Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's
needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages
include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave,
retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our
comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and
include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be
working with health care professionals that truly value the people
around them - both within the walls of the organization and the
neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the
well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in
fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate
caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will
be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new
Keywords: MaineHealth, Portland , Patient Service Representative - Orthopedics, Sales , Portland, Maine
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!